Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BONNAROO 09 ADDITIONS


I feel like I'm the only one blogging, you motherfuckers better post some shit, or I will kill you, oh yes I will....

Anyways, I hate you guys, so here is some more information about Bonnnaroo artists added to line-up! Enjoy.

Public Enemy
Ani DiFranco
Amadou & Mariam
Shadows Fall
Heartless Bastards
Tony Rice Unit
High On Fire
Passion Pit
Dillinger Escape Plan
Wailing Souls
The Itals
MURS
White Rabbits
Janelle Monáe
Hockey
Pretty Lights


Also, they added more comedians! Yay!

Jimmy Fallon
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Presents Bonnapoo 2009
An Evening (or Afternoon) with the Daily Show featuring John Oliver & Rob Riggle
Michael Ian Black & Michael Showalter
Aziz Ansari
Kristen Schaal
Arj Barker
Todd Barry
Rory Albanese
Wayne Federman
Nick Thune
Nick Kroll
Kurt Braunohler
Amy Schumer
Kumail Nanjiani
Pete Homes


I say we kill Jimmy Fallon, who's with me?




No comments:

Post a Comment