Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cartoon!

I need ideas for my cartoon! please comment!

right now, im thinking that its about 2 stoners and their friends. The main character, Chiley is a nerdy genius kid who is always coming up with crazy inventions to make the world a better place and that kinda thing. The other stoner, whose name is Chen, is always trying to find ways to use Chiley's inventions to make money and generally just give Chiley a hard time. And of course there's many other characters I haven't had the time to draw yet. Anyways, that's all I've got for now. Let me know what you guys think.

4 comments:

  1. Damn it Charlie! You stole my comics idea, whatever I'm still going to do it, it will be a comic war!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey C-Paz do u know where I could find a good web comic editor? would photoshop work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using Photoshop, but i'm sure something is out there that would work, I might even use paint for the squares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. too bad you guys didn't ask me. Otherwise, I would've recommended:

    http://plasq.com/comiclife

    ReplyDelete